Title: Communications Director
• Manage and monitor the MPFF website and social media accounts.
Reports To: • The MPFF Executive Board Essential Job Functions:
• Create content for MPFF social media platforms.
• Work with the MPFF Secretary-Treasurer to reach membership via social media about upcoming MPFF/IAFF events.
• Create curate content that highlights the MPFF’s educational and political agenda.
• Attend MPFF events at the request of the MPFF President or Secretary-Treasurer.
• Attend Executive Board meetings and report on official activities. • Must be a member in good standing of an affiliated local. To Apply:
• Please send an email stating your interest to MPFF Secretary-Treasurer Tom Clark at email@example.com by November 27.
• The MPFF Executive Board will virtually-interview candidates at its December 9th meeting. More information to follow.
• If you have questions, please contact MPFF President Chris Parsons (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Secretary-Treasurer Tom Clark (email@example.com).